Display Advertising & Sponsorship
Reach AHP member organizations and hospitals through sponsorship and advertising opportunities in AHP’s printed and online publications. AHP members include development directors, presidents, CEOs, vice presidents, executive directors, trustees and other development professionals in top health care institutions in the United States and Canada. More than 60 percent of AHP’s members are decision makers. Sponsorship and advertising in AHP’s publications and online resources provides your company with direct, cost-effective access to these leaders.
The AHP Advantage
AHP is the only association dedicated exclusively to advancing and promoting the health care development profession.
- Our members include top-level management and decision makers at more than 2,000 health care facilities in the United States and Canada.
- In FY 2015, AHP member organizations raised more than $9.6 billion (U.S.) and more than $1.3 billion (Canada) in funds for community health services.
- AHP’s print and online publications are distributed directly to nearly 5,000 development professionals.
- Healthcare Philanthropy journal: An 8.5” x 11,” full-color, glossy-stock, saddle-stitched, bi-annual journal keeps AHP members up-to-date on information and trends in the industry. Topics include ideas and methods for creating successful development programs, analyses of the current health care and philanthropic environment, projections of future trends and professionalism in the field. Advertising sales are handled by Content Communicators. For information on advertising, refer to the 2017 Media Planner here. Questions? Contact Alison Bashian or call 800-335-7500, ext. 21.
- AHP Today, AHP website and Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace: Thousands of industry professionals rely on AHP’s website and the online Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace for instant contact with suppliers they can trust. Your sponsorship will be visible 24 hours a day to visitors searching for the most qualified product and service suppliers available. Advertising sales are handled by Multiview. Request Media Kit.
- AHP e-Connect: The AHP e-Connect newsletter is published six times a year and is distributed via email to all AHP members, AHP e-Connect subscribers and industry analysts. Back issues of the AHP e-Connect, with original sponsor placements and display ads, are available to AHP members on the AHP website for up to five years. The full color newsletter is published online in HTML format. Members are emailed a full-color synopsis with a link to access the publication. Sponsorship and advertising sales are handled by AHP. View the e-Connect media kit.
- AHP International Conference Program Book: An 8.5" x 11", full-color, glossy stock; saddle-stitched publication that contains information on AHP's Annual International Conference, including detailed course schedules and descriptions of the companies exhibiting in the Exhibit Hall and the Consultant Center. It is distributed to 1,000+ conference attendees, who comprise the profession's most active development professionals. Advertising sales are handled by AHP. Please contact the Membership Department if interested.
- Industry Partners: AHP has carefully crafted a Partner Program which provides a collaboration platform for those Affiliate Members wishing to assist AHP in advancing its Strategic Plan – either through Content, Marketing, or Conference support. Learn more here.
- Conference Sponsorships: AHP’s educational offerings allow you to grow your relationships with health care development professionals. With conferences and webinars for baseline professionals, practitioners and specialists, and a conference just for executive decision-makers, there is an AHP event that will provide the visibility you need. Learn about exhibits and sponsorships here.
Mailing List Rentals
Concentrate your direct mail efforts to this highly targeted professional group through the use of AHP's membership list. Available for one-time use only.
Please view AHP's Data Card for pricing and Order information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum order: 1,000 names, unless flat-fee prices are specified
- List rental for one-time use only
- Sample mailing piece required
- 48 hours turnaround time once sample is approved by list owner
- Standard 20% commission to recognized brokers
- First time customers must prepay
- For rush orders less than 5 days, add $50
- $50 fee on orders cancelled before mail date, plus applicable running charges
- Full payment is required for orders cancelled after mail date
- List reuse minimum $125; no broker commission on reuses under $150.
To purchase a mailing list, please contact MGI/Lists at 703-706-0341.
Fax: 703-549-0697 Attn: Rachel Blackwood
625 North Washington Street | Suite 450 | Alexandria VA 22314
Please note, you will not receive your list until your mailing sample have been received and approved.